Leaves Homecare is focused on relationship and dignity.
Our care companions become a friend to listen, lift your spirit, and help create moments of joy everyday.
- Assistance with Therapy Exercises
- Games and Activities
- Outings and Appointments
- Secretarial Services
- Meal Prep
Home Care that is Personal, that’s the Leaves’ way. Our caregivers help with bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming and more but what sets our home care apart are the relationships formed.
- Light Housekeeping
Your last moments and days with those you love are so valuable. A caregiver frees your loved ones from the burden of care and allows them to devote their attention on you. We can also perform tasks that Hospice can’t that will help keep you comfortable and safe.
- Medication Reminders and Assitance
- Family Support
- Bed, Bath and Sponge Bath
- Spiritual Care
- Comfort Care
- Food and Preparation
Service times can range from 1 hour to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Personal Approach
- Comprehensive Care
- One-on-One Attention
- A dedicated Team of Caring Individuals
- Stay in the Comfort and Familiarity of Your Own Home
- No Waiting for Someone to Answer the Call Light
We understand the challenges people face dealing with Alzheimer’s and other dementias. Many of our care companions have completed our Dementia Certification and continue to advance their learning in the best ways to help people along the journey.
- Decades of Training and Experience
- Customized, Personal, Activity-Based Care Plan
- Music Therapy
- Unique Care for Unique Needs
- Safety and Security at Home
Talk to us.
The Leaves Difference
- Custom Care Plan
- Dedicated On-Call Team
- Carefully Screened, Qualified and Trained Care Givers