Start Your Marketing Career with Purpose!
Leaves Personal Care is seeking a Marketing Liaison that has a deep-rooted passion for building diverse networks of medical institutions, rehabilitation centers, and other referral partners through relationship, trust, and excellence.
The Marketing Liaison advances the mission of Leaves Personal Care by representing our brand to the community and referral partners by enabling Leaves to connect with families in need. The right person would be an outbound face for our services that connects with those we can serve through a variety of avenues such as networking events, social media, blogs, and community outreach with persistence and consistency. If you have a heart for people, love to build real relationships, and honor the unique and diverse journeys of those who need us, please apply!
- Build natural relationships with owners, social workers, and nurses at skilled home health agencies, Assisted Living facilities, nursing homes, rehab facilities, doctors’ offices, hospitals, and independent senior communities.
- Maintain a record of contacts made and outcome of visits, referrals made, and clients gained per contact via HubSpot.
- Utilize Hootsuite to maintain an active social media presence that drives engagement and increases clicks to increase website authority score.
- Attend and professionally represent Leaves Personal Care at community events, senior networking events, chamber events, and other professional networking events.
- Support Leaves team with brand advancement through client satisfaction and visits with existing and former client families.
- Manage the marketing budget and have ownership over producing results measured as conversion rates.
- Must exemplify the Leaves Pillars of Dignity, Relationship, and Advocacy. Must believe in and have a passion for the mission of Leaves Personal Care, “Honoring the unique care journey of individuals and their families with personalized care at home”.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience with diverse communities, specifically senior communities. Track record in sales roles in this area is preferred.
- Experience with HubSpot is helpful but not essential. Must be able to quickly learn and use HubSpot and maintain database.
- Excellent communication and networking skills required.
- Must possess the skills to teach, motivate, and inspire others with enthusiasm and excitement.
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours a week and available for some nights and weekend events.
- Reliable transportation required.
Pay Range: $16 – $17.50 per hour